Brickwork Ratings (BWR) is one of India’s leading credit rating agency, committed to providing the investment community with products and services needed to make informed investment decisions. Established in 2007, Brickwork Ratings, a SEBI-registered and RBI accredited credit rating agency, has Canara Bank, a leading public sector bank as its promoter and strategic partner.
BWR is headquartered in Bengaluru and has a country-wide presence in over 150 locations including offices in Ahmedabad, Chandigarh, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, and New Delhi. The rating team is headed by the analytical prowess of the industry’s most experienced credit analysts, bankers, and regulators.
BWR offers rating services to Bank Loans, NCD, Commercial Paper, Bonds, Mutual Funds, PPMLDs and Security Receipts. BWR’s ratings has rated over 100,000 large Corporates, Banks, Financial Institutions, State and local Governments, and small businesses. BWR provides, investors and lenders, timely and in-depth research across the structured finance, public finance, financial institutions, project finance and corporate sectors.
- Assess the creditworthiness, analyze financial statements, risk factors of large Corporates/ NBFCs and recommend credit ratings to the Rating Committee and prepare the detailed rating reports.
- Undertake rating assignments in respect of financial instruments, bank loans, and other debt products, and ensure timely delivery of the same as per the laid down regulatory timelines.
The above Rating process will involve the following but may not be limited to these responsibilities.
- Analyze key financial ratios and benchmark these with peer performance.
- Ability to understand the Clients business/industry.
- Strong analytical and presentation skills to present the facts about the clients business along with rating recommendations to the rating committees.
- Comply with laid down processes and regulations with nil /minimal audit observations.
Work Experience: Min 5+ years in the credit rating field
Executives from other rating agencies / PSU Banks / Finance Industry, having experience in handling NBFC/ large corporate credit preferred.
Proficiency: Strong domain knowledge in large corporate credit assessment commercial Banks / NBFC, or other relevant experience.
Preference will be given to people having experience in Credit Rating or the Banking /Finance Industry