Brickwork Ratings (BWR) is one of India’s leading credit rating agency, committed to providing the investment community with products and services needed to make informed investment decisions. Established in 2007, Brickwork Ratings, a SEBI-registered and RBI accredited credit rating agency, has Canara Bank, a leading public sector bank as its promoter and strategic partner.
BWR is headquartered in Bengaluru and has a country-wide presence in over 150 locations including offices in Ahmedabad, Chandigarh, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, and New Delhi. The rating team is headed by the analytical prowess of the industry’s most experienced credit analysts, bankers, and regulators.
BWR offers rating services to Bank Loans, NCD, Commercial Paper, Bonds, Mutual Funds, PPMLDs and Security Receipts. BWR’s ratings has rated over 100,000 large Corporates, Banks, Financial Institutions, State and local Governments, and small businesses. BWR provides, investors and lenders, timely and in-depth research across the structured finance, public finance, financial institutions, project finance and corporate sectors.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to develop the Rating Criteria/Policy/Methodology.
- Familiar with basic Math and Statistics concepts like mean, median, mode, correlation etc.
- Familiarity in identifying Key Performance Indicators of various sectors
- Ability to analyze performance of rating models and interpret data with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Bench marking performance with peers on various performance indicators.
- Experience in Regulatory reporting and managing internal and or regulatory audits
- Excellent presentation and written skills - written and verbal.
Experience: 5+ years (graduates) and 3+ years (PG/CA) of relevant experience in the credit rating and or Credit Underwriting. Experience should be with a Financial institution or Consulting organization.
Graduate/Postgraduate in Finance / Engineering / CA.
Any additional certifications in finance will be an added advantage.