Brickwork Ratings (BWR) is one of India’s leading credit rating agency, committed to providing the investment community with products and services needed to make informed investment decisions. Established in 2007, Brickwork Ratings, a SEBI-registered and RBI accredited credit rating agency, has Canara Bank, a leading public sector bank as its promoter and strategic partner.
BWR is headquartered in Bengaluru and has a country-wide presence in over 150 locations including offices in Ahmedabad, Chandigarh, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, and New Delhi. The rating team is headed by the analytical prowess of the industry’s most experienced credit analysts, bankers, and regulators.
BWR offers rating services to Bank Loans, NCD, Commercial Paper, Bonds, Mutual Funds, PPMLDs and Security Receipts. BWR’s ratings has rated over 100,000 large Corporates, Banks, Financial Institutions, State and local Governments, and small businesses. BWR provides, investors and lenders, timely and in-depth research across the structured finance, public finance, financial institutions, project finance and corporate sectors.
- Knowledge and understanding of Structured Financial Transactions such as Securitisation (MBS, ABS, etc.), Guaranteed Pooled Loan Issuance (PLI)/Pooled bond issuance (PBI), Pool loss assessments, Partially guaranteed bonds, etc.
- Hands-on experience in credit risk assessment of such structured transactions/deals and knowledge of regulatory guidelines and market practices will be an advantage.
- Analytical expertise in the BFSI segment including financial modeling, ratio analysis, and industry knowledge.
- Updated with the latest regulatory guidelines and circulars, especially in the BFSI segment.
- Excellent verbal / written communication and presentation skills.
Proficiency: Strong domain knowledge in credit assessment in the BFSI sector - Securitization Transactions