Brickwork Ratings (BWR) is one of India’s leading credit rating agency, committed to providing the investment community with products and services needed to make informed investment decisions. Established in 2007, Brickwork Ratings, a SEBI-registered and RBI accredited credit rating agency, has Canara Bank, a leading public sector bank as its promoter and strategic partner.
BWR is headquartered in Bengaluru and has a country-wide presence in over 150 locations including offices in Ahmedabad, Chandigarh, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, and New Delhi. The rating team is headed by the analytical prowess of the industry’s most experienced credit analysts, bankers, and regulators.
BWR offers rating services to Bank Loans, NCD, Commercial Paper, Bonds, Mutual Funds, PPMLDs and Security Receipts. BWR’s ratings has rated over 100,000 large Corporates, Banks, Financial Institutions, State and local Governments, and small businesses. BWR provides, investors and lenders, timely and in-depth research across the structured finance, public finance, financial institutions, project finance and corporate sectors.
Role of analyst involves working on research activities as per research calendar and monitoring the allotted sectors on a daily basis for news, events etc. Also working on projects of customized research as per requirements of the client. Interaction with various stakeholders like clients, industry participants, industry bodies etc. for primary research.
Detailed Work Description
- Understanding of the broad economy/sector/industry trends/markets
- Undertake end-to-end sector/industry research or customized research assignments
- Basic knowledge of the financial markets
- Collect data on various parameters of a particular industry through different publicly available sources and maintain the database
- Analyze and interpret available information/data into actionable insights and trends
- Preparation of the reports / short articles / presentations
- Contribute to regular monthly and bespoke research assignments, event driven reports
- Analysis of industry dynamics under various parameters relevant to the industry and provide an outlook
- Undertake primary and secondary research using both quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Keen interest towards various government policies/initiatives and market developments which would have a major impact on the industry
- Attentive towards industry relevant news and developments
The candidate should have an analytical bent of mind with ability to work with financial numbers.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to interpret data, excellent analytical skills and forecasting
- Should be able to read and interpret financial statements (Profit and Loss, Balance Sheet & Cash Flow Statements) of Corporates and FIs thoroughly
- Should possess good command over both written and spoken English and should possess report writing skills
- Should be proficient in MS Office suite e.g., Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Should be ready to work under tight deadlines
- Should be ready to travel on short notice
BE / BTech / MBA / MA or MSc in Economics from a recognized institute in India.
Preference will be given to candidates who can join immediately
● Website: https://www.brickworkratings.com/
● Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
● Recruiter: Suraj Baburaya Patkar
● Cell No.: +918884455562