Brickwork Ratings India Private Limited
Half Yearly Disclosures for the period from April 2020 till September 2020
As required in Regulation 6 of SEBI Circular Ref: CIR/MIRSD/CRA/6/2010 dated May 3, 2010 and as per SEBI Circular Ref: SEBI/HO/MIRSD/DOP2/CIR/P/2019/86 Dated May 30, 2019
- Rating policies, methodology and procedures in detail regarding solicited and unsolicited ratings
- Rating Process
- Ratings Policy
- Ratings Criteria:
The ratings criteria are also given for different segments including: Large Corporates, Finance, Insurance, Pooled Funds, SME, State Governments, Infrastructure, Corporate Governance etc.
- Rating of bank Loans: The link has information regarding type of ratings assigned for bank loans, FAQs etc.
The various disclosures that are required under the regulations are given below:
- Credit Rating History and Defaults
Details of Half-Yearly Rating Summary sheet, segregated for securities and financial instruments other than securities
Modification of Disclosures of SEBI Circular MIRSD/CRA/6/2010 dated May 03, 2010 as per SEBI Circular SEBI/HO/MIRSD/DOP2/CIR/P/2019/86 Dated May 30, 2019
- Annexure I - Details of New Credit Ratings assigned during April to September 2020
- Annexure II - Details of Movement of Ratings assigned during April to September 2020
- Annexure II A - Upgrades
- Annexure II B - Downgrades
- Annexure III Movement of each credit rating from Non-Investment grade to Investment grade and vice versa between April 2020 to Sep 2020
- From Investment Grade to Non-Investment Grade
- From Non- Investment Grade to Investment Grade
- Annexure V - History of Credit Rating of all Outstanding Securities as on September 30, 2020
- Shareholding Pattern of Brickwork Ratings as prescribed by stock exchanges for a listed company under clause 35 of Listing Agreement.